- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Place pork loin into oven, turning and basting with pan liquids. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove roast to a platter. Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom. Serve with pan juices.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 238 | Total Fat: 16.2g | Cholesterol: 54mg